Inline injection moulding + printing + coating + laser + packaging
"By direct and fully automated linking of injection moulding, coating and final packaging with INSTANTCOAT we have reached the presently conceivable optimum in efficiency and product quality."
Dipl.-Ing. Michael Däbritz, Manager
There is a reduction of:
● Material input
● Production scrap
● Personnel Costs
● Cycle Time
● Response time to problems
● Storage time of parts before coating
Critical aspects are improvement of part quality, process repeatability and flexibility:
● Regular coating layer thickness
● Improved surface appearance
● Improved coating adhesion (dirt-free parts)
● Part defects directly recognizable during process
● Process parameters repeatable and coordinated.
● Prozessparameter reproduzierbar und aufeinander abgestimmt.