Combination of different bulk and filling materials
„Responsible handling of resources and energy has led us again and again to the development of precedent-setting processes like VARIOBLEND®. By combining different bulk and filling materials in the VARIOBLEND® process up to 70% of raw materials are saved, cooling time and energy consumption are reduced.“
Dipl.-Ing. Michael Däbritz
Manager of VARIOPLAST®
The cavity is filled with bulk granulate and then extrusion moulded. Bulk and filling materials can consist of the same or of different materials. The VARIOBLEND® process is especially appropriate for the production of thick-walled parts with simple shapes but other applications are also possible.
approx. 70% saving of raw materials
● if recyclates or other bulk materials are used
extreme reduction of cooling time
● only 30% of melt is fed of which the heat is absorbed shortly by the filling materials
● only 30% of the moulded parts mass is molten and has to be cooled. Cooling is mostly performed by the bulk brought in.
Low distortion moulded parts
● due to even heat dissipation throughout the cross section
Sink mark free moulded parts
● even in parts with greater wall thickness
VARIOCUP® An inhouse product
VARIOCUP® is a hybrid product and an example of our self-developed and patented process VARIOBLEND®.